Thursday, March 22, 2012

Partner Assignments are Out



The Monthly Doll Quilt Swap is officially launched.  Since I'm sure we're all bound for fame, be sure and mark this date on your calendar.  Print and frame your partner assignment email in a gold leaf frame and prepare to be inducted into the Doll Quilters Hall of Fame.  (The Hall of Fame is next on my to-do list.  Just waiting for those building permits to come through.)

Please let me know if you did not receive an email or if there are any errors in your information.  It is a good idea to contact your partner just to check in.  The optional theme for this month is "Three Colors," but please feel free to do anything you like.  You and your partner may decide on something completely different if you like.  After that . . . have at it.  Remember the most important rule of all:  Have fun!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I sew can't wait to see all these gorgeous doll quilts!!!

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

YAY--let the seams begin. I look forward to cheering you this month from the sidelines and eagerly awaiting pictures of the lovely pieces you build.

Thanks for setting it all up so clearly, Barbara. Hope to join you soon.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Received your e-mail and sent correction to you. I will let my swap partner know too. Can't wait for this one!!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I am so excited. Do we have a post date or just as soon as we finish?

quilter000 said...

Yippee Skippee the fun begins and I wait the mailman oh so eargerly!
Quilter000

Margaret said...

Super excited.......emailed my parnter. Thanks Barbara!

Jessisca said...

I am so super duper excited : ) and I saw someone I knew too : )